In this issue, please find:
- poems: two on the festival of Diwali and its deeper significance; one on life's journey.
- A writeup on the contradictions of urbanization in non-western milieus.
- A report on the visit by activists Bhargavi Rao and Leo Saldhana of the Environment Support Group to Boston
- A variety of reflections on events around us.
- A take on the strident nature of right-wing talk-shows.
Also, check out our very first issue on the right hand column.
We welcome contributions -- so please feel free to mail them to email@example.com: short pieces as text files (.doc/.odt/.txt).
Looking forward to shared community of thought and writing.
And, yes, ideas/help regarding the very format of our journal are most welcome too.
In Solidarity and in Hope
The Boston Awaaz team.